iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

God Are Great

We all have a secret.Not all of the secrets we can share to other people because it was our  secret or maybe it's our secret with Allah and Allah knows everything about our feelings and about our situations.

Three years ago I had a diary.I make my diary look like a comics.I will write everyday and express everything what is happening to me.When I read the story in my diary back I will smile and giggled to myself.Cause my story is kinda merepek -ing but that is my story.HAHA.I have my own love story,I have my own story.I love my life,I love my everything but I just want to free.My story is created by Allah amd I'm very greatful.

Allah completed my life with all trials of life.I can feel many feeling whish is to loved,hurting,hated and etc.It's completed my life.I just love my life .How can I live like this again when I die? Now I realized.