iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

Im Sorry

I might be friendly with everyone. Love to gossiping, sharing something with others, express our feelings to those who know me and I love making people laugh, smile and etc. I don't mind if I'm always being sad, being too emotional, at least I don't wanna other people to have a same situation like me. 

I might have a mistake when I was talking to you, that make you feel so bad or make you feel so awkward or something else. Sorry if I annoy you. I'm an ordinary person, always made a mistakes without I aware. If you are not satisfied with me just tell me the truth, tell me why and maybe this is the good idea to solve our problems. Just be honest, do not spiteful at me. 

This situation is harrasing me and my feelings. It keep happening at me lately. I can't stop thinking about this. I'm feeling extremely guilty and worried. I tried so hard to be a great friend or whatever to all of you. But maybe I'm not so good at doing this. Maybe I always make you uncomfortable when lepak or chatting with me. If I really did it, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Didn't mean anything, swear to god. 

I think there are some people who are don't like with my attitude. I think I have annoyed some people. If you guys want to know, saya boleh tahu siapa yang tak suka saya, siapa yang suka saya or tak puas hati dengan saya. I know everything the way you guys treated me and your expression of your face. I can read everyone expression, I'm not talking nonsense. It's true. Once again, I'M SORRY.