iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

Confessions

I can't lie to myself anymore.I'm not happy with my life.I hate 2012.I do hate it a lot,it's killing me.I don't even know what happened to my life.I didn't feel happy at all.I hate everything that happened arounds me.Everything has changed without permission.Almost all my friends are turning themself to a weird strangers to me.We talked like a strangers,how weird is it right ? You can imagine it when all your friends who always being together with you,who always be there for you whenever you need them,who always talk with you when you need someone to talk,suddenly they changed.I keep blaming myself about this thing,But one thing I realised is teh situation that changed it.I miss showing my true feelings to people.I miss everything :(