iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

FUCK YOU

Dear Haters,if you don't like me.Please talk to my face.Don't be such a really fucking coward who talk shit about me behind my back then being nice to me.I have no idea why some of people hates me even though I never know her,never talk to her or even never meet her.What your probs ? Oh yeah,maybe you know my namenot my story.So stop judging me bitch ! Im telling you now,you're not my level ! Haha,accept the reality okay :D 

Hey bitches,you think I am talking about you? Yeah if you think so.I tell you now.Yeahh,ITS YOU ! Fucking sluts.HAHA,you mad ? Stay mad baby.Cause I really don't fucking care.So bye bye LIFELESS BITCH ! :')