iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

Happy Anniversary ! Ariff Ikhwan♥

That special date is here again.Aww,Happy Anniversary 1 years and 2 month honey :* Iloveyousomuchh,thnks for being my partner,spouse and lover.Hehe,Im so happy with you bie.Yeahh,smetimes kita selalu gaduh.Tapi kejap je kan kan?I harap sangat hubungan kita akan kekal bie.Amin.You're the best ever I had bie.So,please dont leave me.Thanks,you selalu teman I dekat sekolah before driver take me.Hehe,thn dapat lepak dengan you and gelak gelak.Aww,I love that moment bie.No one can replaced you.Iloveyousomuch ARIFF IKHWAN.Happy Anniversary bie.Nothing in this world could ever be as Wonderful as the love You've given to me.Your love makes my days  so very bright,just knowing you're my honey.No one else would understand our relationship and no one else in this world understand me,the way you do.