iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

Ariff Ikhwan♥

     Where do I begin? You know it’s hard for me to write my feelings down or even put them into words but ill try for the bean. You are the love of my life. I have never ever felt the way I feel about you for anyone else and I really mean it. I have never wanted to make anyone as happy as I want to make you. I would literally do anything for you to be happy.You make my life so much better,we have so much fun together.lways want to be near you and with you.I want you to know that I will be thinking about you every second of the day wishing I could hold you in my arms and kiss you. You make me so happy and everything I do, I do with you in my mind because you are such an important part of my life.

My heart and everything I am belongs to you and only you.I promise I will never leave you.I’ll punch any bitch who try to take you from me.You,I miss you more than I showed you.And just because I always mad at you, doesn't mean that I don't care bout you anymore. That also doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about you.I'm thinking about you all the time. I keep counting the days to see you again. I admit I'm not the best girlfriend on the Earth.But I can promise you, I won't stop loving you.I love you :*