iloveeyouuuu ♥

FERRA DARLAA

Hello beloved humans,Im Ferra Dato' Jamsari Sweet17 ordinary girl come from her craziest planet.Shah Alam and nice to know you guys :*

Thinking of you

Honey,every second I dream of you.Every minute I want to see you.Every hour I want to feel you.Every noon I want to eat with you.Every noon I want to take rest wuth you.Every afternoon I want to see you smiling.Every night I dream of you.Every night I wish Im with you and Every night I wish that you are dreaming of me too.You brought me closer  to who I  really am.Here I am with all my hearts will always love you.I want the world to see what you mean to me.I know Im always let you down,but Im never  gonna make that mistake again.Trust me and give me the last chance.Thank you for all the sacrifices that you have already done to me.Im so appreiates bie.Iloveyouuu Ariff Ikhwan :*